Saturday, March 6, 2010

My closet wishes to have a word with you #1

Spring is in the air. So naturally I want more stuff. I know that could have been more eloquent  a phrase but quite honestly I just really, really, really want this stuff:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





Top to bottom: playsuit by alice & olivia, shorts by alexander wang, vest by alexander wang, jacket by elizabeth & james, skirt by helmut lang, shoes by jeffrey campbell

source: shopbop


If you'll excuse me i'm just gonna go ahead and plant my money tree now.



I'm checking out all your blogs likely tomorrow, lovelies. p.s, anybody watch skins? I've been fervently catching up from season one over the past week and i'm currently caught up to season 4 (THATS HOW MUCH I LOVE IT). Any other diehard fans out there? It's a brilliant show if you're not yet watching.

xo,

Liya

20 comments:

  1. Oh Liya, those are gorgeous. I love the 4th image, everything in it from the jacket to the pants. And the shoes is fabulous. Happy weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. someone has been stalking shopbop!!!! alexander wang makes me incredibly happy!!!! and if that money tree thing works, please let me know...

    http://laurenlanzaosias.blogspot.com
    be a follower, not a hater

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want everything in the first two pics! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pics!!! Hoipe ur having a good wknd! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comment!:)

    Love everything, especially the leather shorts!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. love skins!
    and i really want this to be my spring wardobe!x

    ReplyDelete
  7. love all these! especially the first flowing top and skirt!
    xx

    peterbellandtinkerpan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your picks!!! Spring is in the air, around the corner! Go shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pieces, I love the playsuit by Alice+Olivia.

    ReplyDelete
  10. cool clothes, I love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The leather shorts and the washed hareem pants are quite the gorgeous!

    J'aime
    www.tinominosquared.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great clothes, especially the skirt!

    I love Skins, its such an unique show.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adding all of this to my spring wish list too! Fab choices!

    ReplyDelete
  14. very nice! Ahh, we all need money trees!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Liya, I'm loving the first outfit!
    I also just found Skins! We are completely on the same wavelength, it's terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I want want want those leather shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the look of those shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  18. let's go plant money trees together. spring always makes me want to get a completely new wardrobe :P

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love those shorts! They are so different and playful...perfect addition to anyone's wardrobe!

    xoxo
    Amy

    http://thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys :)
thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting, i so appreciate it! xo