Saturday, October 24, 2009

Weekend Wars

I have always adored pics from backstage at fashion shows. I always find them more compelling, more exciting, and way more fun then the ones of the robotic models who have hit the runway.

Here are some of my favorites from spring 2010.....there are WAY more where these came from in terms of my favorites.  let me know if you wanna see more!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Top to bottom: Sonia Rykiel x2, Sophia Kokosalaki, Derek Lam, Alexander Wang

Source: vmagazine

Definitely have been meaning to do an outfit post...it'll happen soon, i promise!

Song of the day: Lose Control by The Saturdays

13 comments:

  1. Love the backstage pic of A. Wang! <3 <3
    Like to see more backstage photos =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like them but on the last one they look pretty bored

    theluckyfashiogirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the side plaits at a wang.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Alexander Wang models are sooooo cute! Love theirs sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes more outfits posts haha
    those glasees are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah! thanks:)

    i love these pictures, especially th stars in the hair, so pretty:D

    xx raez

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree, backstage shots have so much more character to them! Love these =]

    ReplyDelete
  8. those glasses in the first pic are so cool, I want some for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  9. is it bad if i feel bad cos they're so thin? lol. otherwise, love!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Agree! :) Seems more fun backstage.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Backstage photos are actually more fun and interesting to look at !!

    And those side braids at Alexander Wang,I need to do more of it :) heeeee

    Wooooo,I wanna see your wallet too! Bet its so beautiful as well. And yes,I need to always have tissue with me<3

    And yeahhh,we can share clothes so you can wear mine. heeee LOL

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys :)
thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting, i so appreciate it! xo